RE: Employers who match donations

Heritage Center (nrpsinc@pressenter.com)
Wed, 17 Nov 2010 10:00:23 -0600

From: "Heritage Center" <nrpsinc@pressenter.com>
Subject: RE: Employers who match donations
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 10:00:23 -0600

US Bank
  From: localhistory-request@listserve.uwec.edu
[mailto:localhistory-request@listserve.uwec.edu] On Behalf Of Bev Brayton Sent: Monday, November 15, 2010 4:49 PM To: localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu Subject: Re: Employers who match donations
  Bemis Company Exxon Mobile
----- Original Message ----- From: TNCMCD@aol.com To: localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu Sent: Sunday, November 14, 2010 6:40 PM Subject: Employers who match donations
  Can anyone out there tell us if there is a master list in existence of all of those companies who match the donations of their employees, if that donation is made to a charitable organization?
  Our recent fund-raising drive resulted in several donations from such companies, and we have begun compiling such a list just to make people aware that often, these companies also match the donations of retired employees to such organizations. Many people do not realize their company has such a matching gift program.
  Thank you for any help you can provide. This information may help other historical societies also.
  Carol McDonnell Stone Lake Area Historical Society