Re: List Serve FW: newsletters

TNCMCD@aol.com
Wed, 29 Dec 2010 20:21:41 EST

From: TNCMCD@aol.com
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2010 20:21:41 EST
Subject: Re: List Serve FW: newsletters

Regarding News Letters: Our News Letters can be found easily on our website
_www.stonelakeareahistoricalsociety.com_ (http://www.stonelakeareahistoricalsociety.com) You will find News Letters for 2009 and 2010 on the site. We mail out about 300 several three times each year and are encouraging folks to allow us to begin sending them via e-mail. So far 50+ families have responded and are willing to receive it via e-mail. We are hoping eventually to have at least 50% using e-mail rather than regular mail, which will save us considerable postage.

 From: Charlotte Tetzlaff [clarkcountyhistoricalsociety@yahoo.com] Sent: Friday, December 24, 2010 2:21 PM To: Seymour, Janet I - WHS Subject: newsletters

     The Clark County Historical Society (NW Wisconsin) would like to exchange newsletters with others around the state. Would you put this request in the list serve for us please?
  Thank you.
  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from all of us. Charlotte Tetzlaff