Re: List Serve FW: newsletters

Monette Bebow-Reinhard (moberein@yahoo.com)
Thu, 30 Dec 2010 12:21:40 -0800 (PST)

Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 12:21:40 -0800 (PST)
From: Monette Bebow-Reinhard <moberein@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: List Serve FW: newsletters

Absolutely agree.  I'm newsletter editor for the Manitowoc Civil War Ro und Table and they too need to be encouraged to save money that way.  It's filled with Civil War information that can be easily saved to the h ard drive, and searched.  Better than a paper copy.

Monette Bebow
-Reinhard
 Free chapter read of Bonanza Novels at www.bebow-reinhard. com

________________________________ From: "TNCMCD@aol.com
" <TNCMCD@aol.com> To: localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu Sent: Wed, Decem ber 29, 2010 7:21:41 PM Subject: Re: List Serve FW: newsletters

Rega rding News Letters: Our News Letters can be found easily on our website

www.stonelakeareahistoricalsociety.com   You will find News Letters for 2009 and 2010 on the site.  We mail out about 300 several three ti mes each year and are encouraging folks to allow us to begin sending the m via e-mail.  So far 50+ families have responded and are willing to r eceive it via e-mail.  We are hoping eventually to have at least 50% u sing e-mail rather than regular mail, which will save us considerable po stage.

In a message dated 12/29/2010 12:20:50 P.M. Eastern Standard Ti me, Janet.Seymour@wisconsinhistory.org writes:

________________________________ From: Charlotte Tetzlaf f [clarkcountyhistoricalsociety@yahoo.com]
>Sent: Friday, December 24, 20
10 2:21 PM
>To: Seymour, Janet I - WHS
>Subject: newsletters
>

>The Clark County Historical Society (NW Wisconsin) would like to exchange

>newsletters with others around the state. Would you put this request in
 the list
>serve for us please?
>

>Thank you.
>
>Merry Chri
stmas and Happy New Year from all of us.