RE: Form for volunteeer hours

Don Bauer_Mayville Limestone School Museum (info@mlsm.org)
Mon, 10 Jan 2011 16:01:35 -0600

From: "Don Bauer_Mayville Limestone School Museum" <info@mlsm.org>
Subject: RE: Form for volunteeer hours
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 16:01:35 -0600

Attached is a form I put together a number of years ago. Each volunteer fills in the form over time and hands it in, which is than recorded in PastPerfect. If you don't use PastPerfect the forms can just be filed. I see as I am writing this Nancy Frank replied with a similar form.

Don Bauer

President

Mayville Limestone School Museum

PO Box 102

Mayville, WI 53050

Phone: (920) 387-2593

Cell: (920) 210-9099

E-mail: info@mlsm.org

Website: www.mlsm.org

From: localhistory-request@listserve.uwec.edu
[mailto:localhistory-request@listserve.uwec.edu] On Behalf Of Marcie Sent: Sunday, January 09, 2011 3:45 PM To: localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu Subject: Form for volunteeer hours

Hi,

Has anyone developed a form for listing volunteer hours? Does the state have one or do each of the historical societies make their own? Share?

M Braski

Knox Creek Heritage Ctr

Brantwood