Looking for price information

Heritage Center (nrpsinc@pressenter.com)
Tue, 11 Jan 2011 12:02:27 -0600

From: "Heritage Center" <nrpsinc@pressenter.com>
Subject: Looking for price information
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 12:02:27 -0600

Hi,
  I am looking to find out if there is a standard list for prices or what to charge for certain in formation that is supplied to those who are looking for it. For instance we have people looking for information ( articles and pictures) on Strand Skis, Doughboy or the New Richmond, Wi Cyclone of 1899. We have tons of information, some of it on CD ( which we have created) do any of the museums out there charge for CD with information on. I know that genealogy places charge per hour or give a free hour and then start charging.
  Is there a set fee schedule that is available to us. Any assistance would be appreciated.
  Thank you,
  Rachél Starbuck New Richmond Heritage Center 1100 Heritage Drive New Richmond, WI 54017
  715-246-3276 info@nrheritagecenter.org www.NRHeritageCenter.org