Re: Looking for price information

Historical Society (wausharamuseum@yahoo.com)
Wed, 12 Jan 2011 11:39:23 -0800 (PST)

Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 11:39:23 -0800 (PST)
From: Historical Society <wausharamuseum@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Looking for price information

We charge $3.00 per page for obits copied and mailed or scans that we e-mai l as attachments. We have one CD of history. I think they are $5.00 but not
 sure. The $3.00 per page pretty much covers our time searching for the obi t and photocopying it & addressing an envelope or the process of scanning, trying to find it on the computer and e-mailing it as an attachment which s ometimes is more frustrating than mailing them.