New 2011 Friends of Aztalan Calendars

ksampson2@wi.rr.com
Wed, 9 Feb 2011 19:48:07 +0000

Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 19:48:07 +0000
From:  <ksampson2@wi.rr.com>
Subject: New 2011 Friends of Aztalan Calendars

Hey All, The Friends of Aztalan State Park once again have a wonderful 2011 calendar for sale. It is Just $15 dollars and will also give you the basic membership level for that calendar year with its purchase. They make great gifts, and all proceeds help to support Aztalan State Park & bring us one small step closer to completing or goal for an interpretive center. Attached you will find just some of the wonderful images in this calendar-All photos by Daniel M. Seurer and calendar layout and design by Wendy Catalani-Davies. These can be purchased at any number of upcoming Aztalan State Park Friends Group functions or through the membership for attachment here. Just fill the form out and send it to the address on the bottom of the form and we will send you a membership card and a calendar in a timely fashion. Thanks for your support and check out our calendar of park events for 2011 at Aztalan.us Our first event will kick off Wisconsin Archeology month on May 22 with the first ever Increase Lapham Day at Aztalan.

Thanks Kurt Sampson -President of FRIENDS OF AZTALAN

ksampson2@wi.rr.com or call 414-405-4367. See attachments please.