Self Publishing Example Lulu

Sara Nuernberger (snuern@gmail.com)
Sun, 13 Feb 2011 16:36:49 -0600

Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 16:36:49 -0600
Subject: Self Publishing Example Lulu
From: Sara Nuernberger <snuern@gmail.com>

I am interesting in hearing from anyone who has self-published a book for their historical society. We are currently putting together our final draft for a book on the history of the one room schools in Taylor County that we are interested in self publishing.

Has your organization done this? Did you use Lulu or another of the online publishers? Where you happy with the quality of the book? Was it easy to use their service? Was it more cost effective to self publish so you could order a smaller quantity of books?

Thanks you. Sara Nuernberger Board Member Taylor County Historical Society, Medford