Re: Self Publishing Example Lulu

Kathleen Lawrence (imashykaty@sbcglobal.net)
Mon, 14 Feb 2011 16:33:23 -0800 (PST)

Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 16:33:23 -0800 (PST)
From: Kathleen Lawrence <imashykaty@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: Self Publishing Example Lulu

Hello Sara, We at the Waterloo, WI Historical Society did a book on "One R oom, One Teacher Schools In The Waterloo Area." It was a great success as a fund raiser! The President's husband of our Society wrote the boo k with all of the board members collecting photos and "remembrances" of people in the area who attended the schools. He gathered the info and w rote the book and put it on disc and took it to a local printer who did it for cheap! Also Staples will give you an estimate. If it is on disc
 you can go back and order as many copies as you need. If you would lik e any other information on this project please email me. I am the treas urer of the Society. imashykaty@sbcglobal.net Kathy

_______
_________________________ From: "Grabitske, David" <From: "Grabitske, David" <David.Grabitske@MNHS. ORG>