Ancient Wisconsin Pottery Day At Aztalan

ksampson2@wi.rr.com
Wed, 2 Mar 2011 21:44:51 +0000

Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 21:44:51 +0000
From:  <ksampson2@wi.rr.com>
Subject: Ancient Wisconsin Pottery Day At Aztalan

Hey All, Here is an early reminder for a kick but event we are planning at Aztalan for the first ever Ancient Wisconsin Pottery Day at Aztalan. Please refer to attachment flier here. I hope to see you all come out for this wonderful educational event. Should be very interesting. any questions contact me. Thanks Kurt Sampson.