RE: Item for List Serve

Heritage Center (info@nrheritagecenter.org)
Tue, 15 Mar 2011 14:12:58 -0500

From: "Heritage Center" <info@nrheritagecenter.org>
Subject: RE: Item for List Serve
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 14:12:58 -0500

Marbex Inc. Has a website www.marbex.com

  Rachél Starbuck New Richmond Heritage Center 1100 Heritage Drive New Richmond, WI 54017
  715-246-3276 info@nrheritagecenter.org www.NRHeritageCenter.org

  From: localhistory-request@listserve.uwec.edu
[mailto:localhistory-request@listserve.uwec.edu] On Behalf Of Kathleen Hart Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2011 11:58 AM To: localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu Subject: Re: Item for List Serve
  St. Robert's in Shorewood is 100 years old in 2012. They would like to know if anyone could refer them to someone who makes ornaments. To transfer pictures of a historical window they have to the ornaments so they can sell them. Does anyone know a company or a person. Kathleen Hart Greendale Historical Society

  _____

From: "Seymour, Janet I - WHS" <Janet.Seymour@wisconsinhistory.org> To: "localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu" <localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu> Sent: Mon, March 14, 2011 10:51:20 AM Subject: FW: Item for List Serve

  The Jacksonport Historical Society is looking for a picture of the steam ship vessel Addie Wade. Joseph A. LeMere from Jacksonport, Door County, Wisconsin purchased the ship in 1885 (some resources say it was built in 1902). Mr. LeMere used the Addie Wade for transporting lumber to the ports of Mackinaw City, Green Bay, and Chicago, and would bring provisions for his store on return trips. Joseph LeMere continued lumber freighting with the Addie Wade until his death in 1914. After his death his children sold the Addie Wade. It was purchased in 1915 by John I. Kinsey and Walt B. Davidson of Milwaukee and it was converted into a welding steamer and renamed Kin-Dave in 1915. In 1932, she was abandoned in the rive at Sheboygan and lies buried there.
  We would appreciate a picture of the Addie Wade for our records.
  Thank you,
  Eileen Roberts Jacksonport Historical Society 4768 Hwy 57 Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235 Phone: 920-743-6415 jacksonporthistory@charter.net www.jacksonporthistoricalsociety.org

  _____