Re: Wehmer's Pharmacy & Lorton WI ?

Don Jensen (dnjkenosha@wi.rr.com)
Wed, 16 Mar 2011 17:36:32 -0500

From: "Don Jensen" <dnjkenosha@wi.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Wehmer's Pharmacy & Lorton WI ?
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 17:36:32 -0500

On line search turns up an antique bottle marked Wehmer Pharmacy, Milwaukee and Mason I would surmise, therefore, that Wehmer Pharmacy may have been at or near the corner of Milwaukee and Mason Streets in Milwaukee. I'd sure somebody has access to old Milwaukee city directories. At the very least, somebody from Milwaukee should be able to say if 435 Milwaukee is an address near the intersection of Milwaukee and Mason Streets.
--don jensen

-----Original Message----- From: Ann Waidelich Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2011 3:58 PM To: localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu Subject: Wehmer's Pharmacy & Lorton WI ?

Does anyone know the city for Wehmer's Pharmacy, 435 Milwaukee St. ???

Was there ever / is there still a place in Wisconsin called Lorton ? I have a postcard of 10 men & women (high school or college students ?) dressed as Indians holding an arrow shaped sign that reads "N American Indians Lorton W" The L might be another letter ???

Thanks for any leads on these items.

Ann Waidelich Historic Blooming Grove Historical Society
(608) 249-7920