Re: Wehmer's Pharmacy & Lorton WI ?

Brown Deer Historical Society (browndeerhistoricalsociety@gmail.com)
Fri, 18 Mar 2011 12:55:19 -0500

Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 12:55:19 -0500
Subject: Re: Wehmer's Pharmacy & Lorton WI ?
From: Brown Deer Historical Society <browndeerhistoricalsociety@gmail.com>

435 North Milwaukee Street, in downtown Milwaukee, is/was in the corridor of Milwaukee Street that was demolished to construct the freeway ramps for downtown exits. The numerical indication is closer to the E Clybourn Street intersection, quite a bit south of Mason Street. (per Google Maps)

The Milwaukee County Historical Society should be able to assist you.

http://www.milwaukeehistory.net/

Kathleen Schilz Brown Deer Historical Soc. and lifetime Milwaukee resident.