RE: Copy Charges

Monroe County Local History Room (mclhr@centurytel.net)
Fri, 1 Apr 2011 11:24:16 -0500

From: "Monroe County Local History Room" <mclhr@centurytel.net>
Subject: RE: Copy Charges
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 11:24:16 -0500

Hi Bill.

You may want to check out our website: www.MCLHR.org
<http://www.mclhr.org/> as we have been "selling" copies of research materials for a few years now and have had pretty good success with it.

Regards,

Jarrod M. Roll

Director - County Historian

Monroe County Local History Room & Museum

200 West Main St.

Sparta, WI 54656

608-269-8680

MCLHR@centurytel.net

www.MCLHR.org

  _____

From: localhistory-request@listserve.uwec.edu
[mailto:localhistory-request@listserve.uwec.edu] On Behalf Of Bill Schuette Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2011 12:33 PM To: localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu Subject: Copy Charges

This may have been asked before, but it might be time for an update.

What do other organizations charge researchers for Xerox copies of documents?

We currently are charging $1.00 per copy and throw in a few free copies if they make many copies.

Would lowering our price, garner more copies, and thus, more income?

Bill

Sauk County Historical Society