Archeology Event this weekend

ksampson2@wi.rr.com
Fri, 20 May 2011 15:57:05 +0000

Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 15:57:05 +0000
From:  <ksampson2@wi.rr.com>
Subject: Archeology Event this weekend

Hi Friends-Here is a couple of archeology events for May Archeology month in Wisconsin for this very weekend. Increase Lapham Day this Sunday starting at 11 am- Friends of Aztalan & Wisconsin Archeological Society co-sponsored pot-luck cookout starting at 11:30-1pm 1pm first site tour and presentation by Mr. Lapham. then 3pm tour if need be. Friends of Aztalan will provide brats and Hotdogs & drink. You bring a dish to pass if you like. Event is free except for State Park entrance fee. Please see attachments for fliers.

And for those of you in the dodge co. area I will be presenting my expanded lecture on the Indian Mounds of Dodge Co. at the Beaver Dam Community Library at 11 am on Saturday May 21.

For those of you going to the Wisconsin Archeology Survey meeting in Madison on Saturday -please come on out to Aztalan on Sunday as well-lets continue to make this a successful Wisconsin Archeological Society year.

Hope to see you out and about. Kurt