News Release: Waushara Museum announces summer hours

Historical Society (wausharamuseum@yahoo.com)
Mon, 23 May 2011 06:58:13 -0700 (PDT)

Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 06:58:13 -0700 (PDT)
From: Historical Society <wausharamuseum@yahoo.com>
Subject: News Release: Waushara Museum announces summer hours

The Waushara County Historical Society museum is now open extended hours during the summer:Research hours are Mondays 8-11 a.m. and 1-3 p.m., Wednesdays & Fridays 8-11 a.m.The museum is open for tours Wednesdays & Saturdays 1-4 p.m. The research room in the basement features old plat maps, an obituary index, obituaries of those buried in Waushara County and an index of court cases prior to 1977. These court files are located in the museum archives. Waushara County Historical & Genealogical Society

221 S Saint Marie St., PO Box 616

Wautoma, WI 54982-0616

We are constantly trying to update our records.

We do try to enter information on our local web sites:

http://wigenweb.org/waushara/index.htm

http://www.rootsweb.com/~wiwausha/wsctweb.html

http://www.visitwaushara.com/