Mannequin Making Workshop Update: Cost Reduction!

LCHS Curator (lchscurator@centurytel.net)
Tue, 31 May 2011 09:03:01 -0500

From: "LCHS Curator" <lchscurator@centurytel.net>
Subject: Mannequin Making Workshop Update: Cost Reduction!
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 09:03:01 -0500

Mannequin Making Workshop Update: Cost Reduction!

The price for our mannequin making workshop has just gone down! In order to try and fill all 10 slots, we have lowered the cost from $175 to $150. If you had hesitated due to cost, please reconsider: remember, this includes all the materials for the mannequin, including the Ethafoam, plus lunch. This is a great value and a unique opportunity to get training close to home that is ordinarily available only at conservation labs. June 11 is coming up fast, so don' hesitate-call or email today to reserve your place.

. Saturday, June 11, 2011, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.

. Cost: $150, includes lunch and all materials. You will only need to bring a few basic tools such as glue gun and knives.

. Instructor: Jeanne Nyre, exhibit designer

. Location: La Crosse County Historical Society

112 S. 9th St. (corner of Ninth and Main Streets), La Crosse WI 54601

. To register call 608-782-1980 or email:

lchscurator@centurytel.net

. Payment by check only, to La Crosse County Historical Society

Peggy Derrick, Curator

La Crosse County Historical Society

P.O. Box 1272

La Crosse, WI 54602-1272