Midsummer Fest

Marcie (cen95870@centurytel.net)
Fri, 10 Jun 2011 17:35:23 -0500

From: "Marcie" <cen95870@centurytel.net>
Subject: Midsummer Fest
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 17:35:23 -0500

All are invited to our annual Midsummer event: June 25 from 4 pm to ??? Knox Creek Heritage Ctr N4517 W. Knox Rd Brantwood WI 54513 One mile south of Hy 8 on W. Knox Rd Swedish Meatbill dinner served at 6 Revised military exhibit, maypole, bonfire, silent auction, raffle, music, gift shop

Homade Grain bread and Cardamom bread sale Tour our 9 buildings full of artifacts, documents and photos. 2 Finnish dovetail log construction buildings

715-564-2525 or 2520 mbraski@yahoo.com