Re: FW: Listserve qeustion - books about exhibits

Brian Bigler (usemeum@mhtc.net)
Fri, 10 Jun 2011 21:43:04 -0500

Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 21:43:04 -0500
From: Brian Bigler <usemeum@mhtc.net>
Subject: Re: FW: Listserve qeustion - books about exhibits

We have learned that the best book is to visit other museums and actually see how things are done. Start with the Wisconsin Historical Society on the Capital Square, or one of the County or public museums in your area that feature professional looking exhibits. Look to see what colors, mountings, etc. that they use.

Brian J. Bigler -- Mount Horeb Area Historical Society