emergency policy

Marcie (cen95870@centurytel.net)
Sun, 19 Jun 2011 18:15:25 -0500

From: "Marcie" <cen95870@centurytel.net>
Subject: emergency policy
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2011 18:15:25 -0500

Is there an existing emergency policy that someone may have? What the board members need to do at the museum in case of fire, flood, tornado. I was just reading about the disaster at the National Czech and Slovak Museum in Iowa and how they have recovered from the flood in 2008. Our board has discussed a disaster policy for some time but we dont know what to include. Thanks. Marcie Braski, Pres. Knox Creek Heritage Ctr Inc.