RE: emergency policy

Genell Scheurell (Genell_Scheurell@nthp.org)
Thu, 23 Jun 2011 14:01:25 -0400

From: Genell Scheurell <Genell_Scheurell@nthp.org>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 14:01:25 -0400
Subject: RE: emergency policy

I apologize if this has already been posted but you may want to check the N ational Trust for Historic Preservation's website, www.PreservationNation.o rg<http://www.PreservationNation.org> . There are a wide array of resource s for disaster preparedness and recovery that might be of interest to you.
 See http://www.preservationnation.org/resources/technical-assistance/disas ter-recovery/ .

Genell

Genell Scheurell | Senior Program Officer, Midwest Office National Trust for Historic Preservation | 53 W. Jackson Boulevard, Suite 3 50, Chicago, Illinois 60604 Phone: 312.939.5547, Ext. 37223 | Fax: 312.939.5651| Email: genell_scheurel l@nthp.org | www.PreservationNation.org<http://www.preservationnation.org/>

From: localhistory-request@listserve.uwec.edu [mailto:localhistory-request@ listserve.uwec.edu] On Behalf Of Marcie Sent: Sunday, June 19, 2011 6:15 PM To: localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu Subject: emergency policy

Is there an existing emergency policy that someone may have? What the board
 members need to do at the museum in case of fire, flood, tornado. I was ju st reading about the disaster at the National Czech and Slovak Museum in Io wa and how they have recovered from the flood in 2008. Our board has discus sed a disaster policy for some time but we dont know what to include. Thank s. Marcie Braski, Pres. Knox Creek Heritage Ctr Inc.