Re: Greendale Historical Tour

Seymour, Janet I - WHS (Janet.Seymour@wisconsinhistory.org)
Mon, 20 Jun 2011 09:59:41 -0500

From: "Seymour, Janet I - WHS" <Janet.Seymour@wisconsinhistory.org>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 09:59:41 -0500
Subject: FW: Greendale Historical Tour

The Greendale Historical Society is having a tour in the fall.

It will be all historic sites in the southern portion of the state. It wil l be from Sep. 28 thru Oct. 2. Admission to all sites is included and it will be $549 for members and $649 for non-members. Members of any Historical Society will get the member price. It also includes lodging, deluxe motor coach and breakfasts at the hotels. I will attach the list of all places we will be seeing. I hope we can get this on the listserve.

Thanks. Kathleen Hart