Caledonia Event Sept 24

Michael E. Michna (mich3349@wi.net)
Fri, 16 Sep 2011 16:08:49 -0500

From: "Michael E. Michna" <mich3349@wi.net>
Subject: Caledonia Event Sept 24
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 16:08:49 -0500

Please come to the Caledonia Historical Society Homecoming on Sept 24, 2011. The event will be held in Linwood Park on the corner of St Hwy 38 and 5 Mile Road in Racine County.

We will have our buildings open to the public, encampments, entertainment, kids area, food arts and crafts and best of all it's

FREE

Please see attached flyer.

Michael Michna, President

Caledonia Historical Society