Objects of interest?

Rebecca DuBey (curator@saukcountyhistory.org)
Mon, 19 Sep 2011 19:55:08 +0000

From: "Rebecca DuBey" <curator@saukcountyhistory.org>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 19:55:08 +0000
Subject: Objects of interest?

Hello fellow Museums, Is there anybody interested in adding any of the following to their colle ctions? We were given a surplus and are happy to share: 10) pr. Blunt-nosed, long-handled sponge forceps2) pr.Hemostat forceps1 s hell casing,stamped 105MM M14 14.75” tall5) air navigation comput ers, MB-2A, in holder with instruction books4) Air navigation computers A F 36(600)-12301A-8/62 in original sealed packingPlease contact me: curato r@saukcountyhistory.orgSincerely,Rebecca DuBeyCurator, SaukCounty Histori cal Society