Re: Museum Usage

Vern Magee (vmagee@wi.rr.com)
Wed, 02 Nov 2011 09:15:41 -0500

Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2011 09:15:41 -0500
From: Vern Magee <vmagee@wi.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Museum Usage

The Geneva Lake Museum does rent our facility whenever we get a chance and we have enjoyed the revenue we receive. We have two areas that people can rent, one a large room with rest rooms and a separate entrance. This has an hourly rent. The other is what we call our Main Street, which resembles a cobblestone street with a black smith's shop, a general store, telephone co, bank, etc on one side and rooms depicting

a parlor, bedroom, kitchen, etc on the other side. Tables can be placed

down the street and it is very attractive. We have hosted rehearsal dinners, class reunions, anniversary parties, fund raising luncheons, business Christmas parties, etc. Usually there is one staff person and one or two volunteers, depending on the size of the group. We have had a very favorable response whenever we have had groups lease the museum.

If anyone wants to talk to me about it, my home phone is 262 248 6249.

Vern Magee vmagee@wi.rr.com Geneva Lake Museum