Re: book printing -- Amazon's createspace

Russ Hanson (russhanson@grantsburgtelcom.net)
Mon, 14 Nov 2011 17:15:31 -0600

From: "Russ Hanson" <russhanson@grantsburgtelcom.net>
Subject: Re: book printing -- Amazon's createspace
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 17:15:31 -0600

Take a look at a book I helped my friend put on both Kindle-direct two weeks ago (ebook route for Amazon). This is a book he wrote in the style of Alice in Wonderland.

http://www.amazon.com/Time-Twelve-ebook/dp/B0064CKNAA/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1321310825&sr=8-2

the paper book is still in process at createspace.com We had two versions of proof copy sent to us and I believe that the author is ready to put the print-on-demand book out very soon on Amazon. So far it is available at the createspace bookstore

CreateSpace eStore: https://www.createspace.com/3709461

Russ
----- Original Message ----- From: "sara m steele" <smsteele@wisc.edu> To: <localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu> Sent: Friday, November 11, 2011 8:10 PM Subject: Re: book printing -- Amazon's createspace