Re: negatives

Museum Consultant (oahs-m@sbcglobal.net)
Fri, 18 Nov 2011 08:00:11 -0800 (PST)

Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 08:00:11 -0800 (PST)
From: Museum Consultant <oahs-m@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: negatives

Arts Camera has special equipment.  In Milw and Brookfield.  We just ha d some done and they did a fabulous job at a very reasonable price!

Nancy Lins, Administrator 103 W Jefferson St.  P.O. Box 969 Oconomowoc, WI  53066 Phone:  (262) 569-0740   Office Open Tues/Thurs. 9-4pm www.oconomowochistoricalsociety.com

From: Marcie <cen95870@centurytel.net> Subject: negatives To: localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu Date: Monday, November 14, 2011, 3:47 PM

Does anyone know where we could have the old negatives (4x6) finished into prints? Also where to obtain a negative viewer of that size.
  M. Braski Knox Creek Heritage Ctr Brantwood WI