Re: Antique Appraisals

Chuck Adleman (cadleman@lakeland.ws)
Tue, 22 Nov 2011 11:28:42 -0600

From: Chuck Adleman <cadleman@lakeland.ws>
Subject: Re: Antique Appraisals
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 11:28:42 -0600

Barb,

The Luck Historical Museum shares a building with the Luck Public Library and we often cooperate on different programs and speakers. Mark came a couple of weeks ago at the invitation of our librarian, Jill Glover. This was well attended and, in my opinion, very successful. Mark did an excellent job; everyone felt good whether their antique was worthless or priceless (but not many priceless things around Luck). This was not really designed as a money maker but for community interest. Call Jill at 715-472-2770 to find our the details.

Chuck Adleman Luck Area Historical Society, Inc.