Aztalan State Park Friends Group 2012 Preliminary Calendar of Events. Save the Dates.

ksampson2@wi.rr.com
Wed, 21 Mar 2012 19:51:46 +0000

Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 19:51:46 +0000
From:  <ksampson2@wi.rr.com>
Subject: Aztalan State Park Friends Group 2012 Preliminary Calendar of Events. Save the Dates.

Hi all. Here is a preliminary Friends of Aztalan State Park Foundation calendar of events for 2012. We have a wonderful schedule of educational events for the public, and people of all ages this coming season. Please read it over carefully and "save the dates" on programs of interest to you. Any questions about these educational programs should be directed to me. I look forward to seeing many of you out at Aztalan this coming summer. Any feedback on these programs is greatly appreciated. This calendar is subject to change, and email notifications will be sent well in advance if that occurs. program fliers wil be mailed out as a reminder before each upcoming event with more complete details. Thanks-Kurt Sampson