RE: Request

Don Bauer_Mayville Limestone School Museum (info@mlsm.org)
Wed, 4 Apr 2012 15:13:24 -0500

From: "Don Bauer_Mayville Limestone School Museum" <info@mlsm.org>
Subject: RE: Request
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 15:13:24 -0500

Gary,

You are probably referring to the CD that Ralph Hendersin of Sparta put out on gravestone repair. The CD actually contains numerous Word documents on the proper materials to use and how to go about cleaning and repairing. In Dodge County there 14 local history societies that get together 3 time a year to compare notes. A couple of years ago the group had him give a talk along with a PowerPoint presentation on gravestone repair. It was very informative. The last address and phone number I have for him is:

            916 Saint Anne St

Sparta, WI 54656-2036

Phone: (608) 269-4157)

Good luck,

Don Bauer

President

Mayville Limestone School Museum

PO Box 102

Mayville, WI 53050

Phone: (920) 387-2593

Cell: (920) 210-9099

E-mail: info@mlsm.org

Website: www.mlsm.org

From: localhistory-request@listserve.uwec.edu
[mailto:localhistory-request@listserve.uwec.edu] On Behalf Of Gary Kunz Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2012 1:53 PM To: localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu Subject: Request

A local church has requested that our historical society help them clean the tombstones in their cemetery. I have a number of how-to-do articles in my file but I seem to remember that sometime in the last year there was a link on listserve to a CD pertaining to the subject. Can anyone help me out?

Gary Kunz

Fall Creek Historical Society