RE: Request

Cross, Christine (christinec@newlondonwi.org)
Wed, 4 Apr 2012 15:18:41 -0500

From: "Cross, Christine" <christinec@newlondonwi.org>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 15:18:41 -0500
Subject: RE: Request

I thought I would pass along this information about a possible cleaner for headstones. I have not used this and am not sure how truly safe it is, but you might want to contact some of the organizations shown on the site and t alk to them. http://www.cathedralstone.com/products/solution.aspx<blocked::http://www.ca thedralstone.com/products/solution.aspx>

Christine Cross Director New London Public Museum 406 South Pearl St. New London, WI 54961 920-982-8520 www.newlondonwi.org/museum.htm christinec@newlondonwi.org<mailto:christinec@newlondonwi.org>

________________________________ From: localhistory-request@listserve.uwec.edu [mailto:localhistory-request@ listserve.uwec.edu] On Behalf Of Gary Kunz Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2012 1:53 PM To: localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu Subject: Request

A local church has requested that our historical society help them clean th e tombstones in their cemetery. I have a number of how-to-do articles in my file but I seem to remember that sometime in the last year there was a l ink on listserve to a CD pertaining to the subject. Can anyone help me out
?

Gary Kunz Fall Creek Historical Society