Need pro-bono?

Adunate Word & Design (di@adunate.com)
Thu, 8 Nov 2012 20:02:03 -0600

From: Adunate Word & Design <di@adunate.com>
Subject: Need pro-bono?
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 20:02:03 -0600

Hello, Is your organization looking for creative assistance in 2013? Each year Adunate Word & Design takes on two pro-bono projects - 1 large and 1 small. If your organization needs help with its communications, i.e. brochure design, posters, small website, blog setup, feature writing, etc., check out this site. An application is at the end of the blog post.

For further questions contact:

Diahann Lohr Adunate Word & Design

920-261-5519 di@adunate.com

Check out the latest Find me on Facebook Check out my LinkedIn profle