Insurance on antique autos

Bill Schuette (wschuette1@frontier.com)
Sat, 23 Feb 2013 08:52:13 -0600

From: "Bill Schuette" <wschuette1@frontier.com>
Subject: Insurance on antique autos
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 08:52:13 -0600

We have two antique autos in our collection. We wanted to add them to our existing insurance policy, but the premium would be over $1,200 per year with a $500 deductible! How do other museums with these types of artifacts deal with the insurance issue? We realize that the autos would not be replicable, but our thoughts were to insure them in case there was any repairable damage caused to them.

Bill Schuette Sauk County Historical Society