Re: Insurance on antique autos

Historical Society (wausharamuseum@yahoo.com)
Thu, 7 Mar 2013 08:36:40 -0800 (PST)

Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 08:36:40 -0800 (PST)
From: Historical Society <wausharamuseum@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Insurance on antique autos

We have an 1894 horse drawn hearse that is insured under the title:MISCELLA NEOUS PROPERTY COVERAGE FORM - SPECIAL (which is Commercial Inland Marine C overage)for an additional premium of $212. per year, in addition to our lia bility policy which is $349 per year.This is through  General Casualty Co
. of WIThe hearse is currently stored in a storage locker, not out in the o pen however.We only take it out for special events such as the last day of the County Fair. Bruce Runnels, Treasurer Waushara County Historical & Genealogical Society

221 S Saint Marie St., PO Box 616

Wautoma, WI 54982-0616

Museum websites: www.museumsusa.org/museums/info/1159486

http://www.facebook.com/WausharaMuseum