(no subject)

Lee Erdmann (lerdmann@centurytel.net)
Sun, 10 Mar 2013 11:22:29 -0500

From: "Lee Erdmann" <lerdmann@centurytel.net>
Subject: Re:
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 11:22:29 -0500

According to one of our member who used to work for a fur company here in Berlin: They should be stored in a climate controled area, preferably 50-60 degrees and 50% humidity. A first floor closet is normally fine. Store in a breathable bag, no plastic, no cedar or mothballs and no musty basement as the fur will absorb any odors. Hope this helps. Bobbie Erdmann Berlin Area Historical Society