Re: Policy for working with youth volunteers

Historical Society (wausharamuseum@yahoo.com)
Wed, 10 Apr 2013 13:34:25 -0700 (PDT)

Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 13:34:25 -0700 (PDT)
From: Historical Society <wausharamuseum@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Policy for working with youth volunteers

We currently have a 20 year old on probation doing community service and al l that is required is to list the activity performed and the number of hour s, no in/out times are required in this situation. In the past when I had e lementary children working, I had them write down the time in and time out and work performed.

Waushara County Historical & Genealogical Society

221 S Saint Marie St., PO Box 616

Wautoma, WI 54982-0616

Museum websites: www.museumsusa.org/museums/info/1159486

http://www.facebook.com/WausharaMuseum