Wisconsin Oral History Day: 2014 update

Wisconsin Oral History Day (treeves@library.wisc.edu)
Wed, 01 May 2013 13:05:54 -0500

From: "Wisconsin Oral History Day" <treeves@library.wisc.edu>
Subject: Wisconsin Oral History Day: 2014 update
Date: Wed, 01 May 2013 13:05:54 -0500

Hello, all:

You received this email, because you have attended or expressed interest in our Wisconsin Oral History Day, which we held in 2008, 2009, 2010, and 2012, which we held as part of a larger conference.

I email to let you know that the national oral history organization--the Oral History Association--will hold its 2014 meeting in October in Madison (dates and specific locations will come later). So instead of trying to ho ld an event in Spring 2014, I am leaning towards sponsoring no WOHD in 2014 to focus on helping make the state's representation at the 2014 OHA annual meeting as strong as possible.

If I change my mind (or if you all help me to change my mind), I'll let you know.

Troy