WAS Archaeology Lecture and Mound Site Bus Tour of Dodge Co. WI

ksampson2@wi.rr.com
Sat, 4 May 2013 19:20:17 +0000

Date: Sat, 4 May 2013 19:20:17 +0000
From:  <ksampson2@wi.rr.com>
Subject: WAS Archaeology Lecture and Mound Site Bus Tour of Dodge Co. WI

Hi all. As part of Wisconsin's Historic Preservation & Archaeology Month in May, the Dodge County Historical Society Museum will be offering two programs in conjunction with our 75th anniversary. On Saturday, May 18th I will lecture about the Woodland Period archaeological record of Dodge County Wisconsin. Also, on the following Saturday, May 25th I will lead a comprehensive bus tour of Indian Mound Sites around Dodge County. Many of these site we will visit are rarely seen by the public, and are well preserved. Please see attachment for complete details of both events. Anyone wishing additional information please contact me anytime. Hope to see some of you at these events. Thank You, Kurt A. Sampson President Wisconsin Archeological Society Naturalist-Aztalan State Park Curator of Museum - Dodge County Historical Society ksampson2@wi.rr.com 414-405-4367 cell 920-887-1266-DCHS Museum