Re: Request

Historical Society (wausharamuseum@yahoo.com)
Mon, 17 Jun 2013 08:42:20 -0700 (PDT)

Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 08:42:20 -0700 (PDT)
From: Historical Society <wausharamuseum@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Request

Here are two forms I have used. We also had a policy for valuable items whe re we had the donor sign a release, in cases where we might want to sell th e item, such as a vehicle, in order to prevent them from wanting to get the
 item back. We have discontinued accepting items on a 5 year loan. All item s donated must be permanent.

Bruce Runnels, Curator

Waushara Coun ty Historical & Genealogical Society 221 S Saint Marie St., PO Box 616

Wautoma, WI 54982-0616 Museum websites: www.museumsusa.org/museums/info/1 159486 http://www.facebook.com/WausharaMuseum http://www.yelp.com/biz/w aushara-county-historical-museum-wautoma http://wausharamuseum.angelfire. com/wausharamuseum/ Linked In Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/wausha ra-museum/1a/a9/b60

 From: Gary Kunz <kunztwo@centurytel.net> To: localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu Sent
: Thursday, June 13, 2013 10:18 AM
Subject: Request

  Our l ocal historical society is undergoing a reorganization and we could use some help.  We require some sort of a collection policy. Is is possibl e that we might peruse some of your policies?  It would be appreciated
. Thank you.  GLK
Accession form.jpg