RE: Request

valerie burke (vhburke@hotmail.com)
Tue, 18 Jun 2013 17:04:54 +0000

From: valerie burke <vhburke@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: Request
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 17:04:54 +0000

Here is the collection policy from Douglas County Historical Society. We ar e located in Superior.A group of 7 people spent several months over this pa st winter to produce this document.Our past one was very outdated. Valerie Burke

From: kunztwo@centurytel.net To: localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu Subject: Request Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 10:18:49 -0500

Our local historical society is

undergoing a reorganization and we could use some help. We require some

sort of a collection policy. Is is possible that we might peruse some of yo ur

policies? It would be appreciated. Thank you.

GLK