RE: [BULK] Collection policy

Cross, Christine (christinec@newlondonwi.org)
Tue, 18 Jun 2013 11:51:01 -0500

From: "Cross, Christine" <christinec@newlondonwi.org>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 11:51:01 -0500
Subject: RE: [BULK]  Collection policy

The Wisconsin Council for Local History and Wisconsin Historical Society Ce ntral Regional Meeting will be discussing Collections Plans and some about Collections Management Policies. The meeting is Aug. 5 in New London, WI. F eel free to attend and participate in the discussion. Attached is NLPM's co llections management policy. We are currently working on our collections pl an.

Christine Cross Director New London Public Museum 406 South Pearl St. New London, WI 54961 920-982-8520 www.newlondonwi.org/museum.htm christinec@newlondonwi.org<mailto:christinec@newlondonwi.org> From: localhistory-request@listserve.uwec.edu [mailto:localhistory-request@ listserve.uwec.edu] On Behalf Of Bob & Emogene Dodsworth Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2013 4:53 PM To: localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu Subject: [BULK] Collection policy Importance: Low

This is the collection policy of the Mazomanie Historical Society adopted a fter much discussion.

R.D.