RE: AceMoney for Small Business Finances

Mary Forer (director@marathoncountyhistory.org)
Tue, 9 Jul 2013 09:18:16 -0500

From: "Mary Forer" <director@marathoncountyhistory.org>
Subject: RE: AceMoney for Small Business Finances
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2013 09:18:16 -0500

We run Quickbooks on an Apple computer without a problem.

Mary Forer

Executive Director

Marathon County Historical Society

410 McIndoe Street, Wausau WI 54403

715-842-5750

  _____

From: localhistory-request@listserve.uwec.edu
[mailto:localhistory-request@listserve.uwec.edu] On Behalf Of Freedom Area Historical Society Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2013 7:15 PM To: Local History List Subject: AceMoney for Small Business Finances

Does anyone use AceMoney software with an Apple Computer? Does it work well?

We currently use Quick Books with a Microsoft Windows XP Professional computer. Microsoft will no longer support our XP computers, so we plan to purchase Apple Computers. I've read that Quick Books is not compatible with Apple, so we've been looking at AceMoney to replace Quick Books. I can't seem to find information about whether or not AceMoney allows you to process a payroll. We only have one paid person, but still need to process the checks. Some reviews on AceMoney are not very encouraging.

We would appreciate any input you can provide.

Thank You,

Pat Konkle

President

Freedom Area Historical Society