RE: Accountant or Lawyer

Executive Director (lchsadministration@centurytel.net)
Tue, 10 Sep 2013 12:31:00 -0500

From: "Executive Director" <lchsadministration@centurytel.net>
Subject: RE: Accountant or Lawyer
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 12:31:00 -0500

Here in La Crosse we use an outside accounting firm, Morrison and Associates. They are excellent, familiar with 501(c )3's and very reasonably priced. As you know there are many twists and turns to our financial reporting and analysis, but the folks at Morrison really do a great job.

La Crosse County Historical Society

112 So. 9th Street

P.O. Box 1272

La Crosse, WI 54602-1272

(608) 782-1980

lchsweb.org

From: localhistory-request@listserve.uwec.edu
[mailto:localhistory-request@listserve.uwec.edu] On Behalf Of Bernstein, Rick A - WHS Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2013 9:30 AM To: localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu Subject: FW: Accountant or Lawyer

The Oregon Historical Society is wondering if any southern WI area societies have an Accountant or Lawyer they'd recommend for taxes and other things.

Thanks!

Dave Gasner

Oregon Area Historical Society