Re: Period Clothing/Patterns

krbaumga@pctcnet.net
Wed, 23 Oct 2013 21:57:19 -0500

Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 21:57:19 -0500
From: krbaumga@pctcnet.net
Subject: Re: Period Clothing/Patterns

Sara,

Search Google for "dress patterns" year 1914

http://sensibility.com/pattern/1914help.htm Gives complete instructions for an afternoon dress.

http://sensibility.com/blog/patterns/1914-afternoon-dress/ Where you can buy the pattern for an afternoon dress, several sizes. How to make underwear too.

http://historicalsewing.com/sifting-through-endless-edwardian-patterns Edwardian, Victorian, 19-teens are included. Links to purchasing patterns.

http://www.vintagevictorian.com/costume_1912.html Because of popularity of the Titanic, this site has what would have been popular as evening wear and a lot of underwear too, of that era.