Re: Wisiconsin history DVD

Evan Steinhorst (steinevan1947@yahoo.com)
Wed, 11 Dec 2013 05:05:56 -0800 (PST)

Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2013 05:05:56 -0800 (PST)
From: Evan Steinhorst <steinevan1947@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Wisiconsin history DVD

Lee, You mentioned that this was a money maker for the Berlin Area Histo rical Society.  Did you charge admission?  If so, what amount see med appropriate.  We have done this same type of thing in the past but
 have not charged any admission.  We did request a donation from each group that invited us to speak.  Just curious how you handled the admi ssion or financial part of this. Thank you, Barb, Reedsburg Area Histor ical Society.

  Barb Steinhorst- Reedsburg  Area Histor ical Society 608-415-1939 Evan Steinhorst - Evan's PDR-Paintless Dent Rep air - 608-415-1937

On Friday, December 6, 2013 11:08 PM, Lee Erd mann <lerdmann@centurytel.net> wrote:
  The Berlin Area Historical Soci ety started a Chatauqua series this fall that went over very well. Two me mbers of the Historical Society presented the lectures
>with a slide sh
ow of photos from our collection related to the subject being presented t hat night. We then opened the floor to questions, remembrances etc.
>Th
ey lasted about an hour and a half to 2 hours. We intend to repeat the
“lecture” series next fall perhaps with guest lecturers ( the details have not all been
>worked out yet). We coordinated the
pro ject with one of the local churches who provided the space for the programs
. Their members also provided refreshments
>after to continue the discu
ssions in smaller groups. This was a money maker for both parties and we were pleased with the results.

edu