Antique Rocking Chair Experts

Wes Jane Licht (jlicht@sprynet.com)
Mon, 13 Jan 2014 12:29:21 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 12:29:21 -0600 (GMT-06:00)
From: Wes  Jane Licht <jlicht@sprynet.com>
Subject: Antique Rocking Chair Experts

This last month I finished a window display about antique rockers and have thought about a "Rocking Chair Road Show" for our local society's annual meeting. Does anyone know of any antique furniture experts who might be willing to speak about the history of the rocking chairs in America?

Wes Licht McFarland Historical Society

Wes & Jane Licht Rocking L Acres 2964 Hwy AB McFarland WI 53558 608-838-8178 www.rockingLacres.com jlicht@sprynet.com