Community Showcase at 2014 OHA Annual Meeting

WI Oral History Day (treeves@library.wisc.edu)
Tue, 11 Mar 2014 13:08:36 -0500

From: "WI Oral History Day" <treeves@library.wisc.edu>
Subject: Community Showcase at 2014 OHA Annual Meeting
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 13:08:36 -0500

As with most recent Oral History Association Annual Meetings, this one w ill include a community showcase. It's a place where, for a few hours, loca l/regional history groups will person a table and chat with each other and attendees about their projects. The group or individual can bring items (in cluding digital or electronic) to help show off some of their results.  ;

I have a good number of Madison folks willing and able to do it, but I w ant to branch out to include those in Wisconsin, if interested. So, if you' d like to find out more about what being a part of the 2014 OHA Community S howcase means or how to get on the list to be asked to participate, email m e.

And as a reminder, the basic information about the OHA Annual Meeting ca n be found here: http://www.oralhistory.org/annual-meeting/ At this po int, we envision the Community Showcase to be held sometime on the Saturday of the conference.

Troy