items available to other museums

Carrie M Ronnander (c.ronnander@cvmuseum.com)
Mon, 10 Mar 2014 16:42:18 +0000

From: Carrie M Ronnander <c.ronnander@cvmuseum.com>
Subject: items available to other museums
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 16:42:18 +0000

The Chippewa Valley Museum has a collection of deaccessioned and non-access ioned items that could use new homes. It's really a random assortment of ob jects that we've collected over the years. Some are good for educational pr ogramming, some are useful as reference items, some may not be useful to an y institution. If you'd like to see photos of the items, contact me directl y and I will email you a dropbox link to a file with photographs for each i tem. The photograph file was too large to attach.

These items are available on a first come, first served basis. We will disp ose of any remaining items on May 1. Let me know if you have any questions.

Carrie Ronnander Curator

Chippewa Valley Museum PO 1204 Eau Claire, WI 54702 c.ronnander@cvmuseum.com<mailto:c.ronnander@cvmuseum.com> 715-834-7871