Re: storage of carriages/sleighs

Pamela Anderson (waushara@yahoo.com)
Thu, 31 Jul 2014 11:01:32 -0700

Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 11:01:32 -0700
From: Pamela Anderson <waushara@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: storage of carriages/sleighs

The Wild Rose Historical Society has a carriage house which has a wagon, cu tter, carriage, milk wagon, a mail cart on skis, an old car, the first Wild
 Rose fire hose, our club jail and more.  Our building had three doors th at open and are large enough to move the vehicles in and out of the buildin g.

Pam Anderson, Preisdent