Re: Museum Insurance

Historical Society (wausharamuseum@yahoo.com)
Sat, 6 Sep 2014 05:48:08 -0700

Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2014 05:48:08 -0700
From: Historical Society <wausharamuseum@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Museum Insurance

Our agent found us a much better deal. In 2013 our insurance with QBE was
 $578. In 2014 QBE would increase 41% to almost $800. By switching to A uto Owners we got it for $476, 82% of last year for an 18% decrease with th e same coverage. This is only 59% of the renewal price for QBE or a savings
 of 41% by switching, rather than an increase of 41% had we stayed with QBE
 (General Casualty).

Bruce Runnels, Treasurer
  Waushara County Hi storical & Genealogical Society

221 S Saint Marie St., PO Box 616

Wautoma, WI 54982-0616